All 9 art Reviews

SNI Comics SNI Comics

Epic!

This is so epic, I have always loved your art work, but this one for me really tops it off for me. Not only is the art amazing, but it is a rendition of one of my favorite machinima shows. Overall Superb work, keep it up!

L33t Gamer L33t Gamer

alone

Forever alone :'( ha

TheShadling responds:

What the fuck.

Impact Impact

dude!

This is extremely good. This looks like it should belong in a dark sci-fi game, excellent job.

ChrisDaemon responds:

Thanks man! That's true, I thought it looked kinda like Dead Space with all the colour scheme and that.

THE ROYAL WE THE ROYAL WE

'mmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmazing. THAT IS ALL THAT IS LEFT TO SAY, AMAZING. (AND I PUT THIS ALL IN CAPS LOCK BECAUSE THIS ART DESERVES IT!)

Make a Wish Make a Wish

Wish

What I think he would wish for is peace in this world that is wrought with war and destruction. . . Peace is what he would wish for.

Collage Collage

Amazing

I cannot believe how much detail and passion went into this painting, it is beautifully dark but menacingly light at the same time. Amazing work.

Primal Fight Primal Fight

OMGosh!

This is freakin sick. I love the atmosphere of the whole thing. Amazing job

Abandoned Abandoned

Woah!

This is sick, The mix of the brown and black with the shading of the brown, amazing job.

The Abyss The Abyss

seriously!

This is one of the best paintings I have ever seen, seriously the faces on the rock faces screaming from the pain of the lava and fire is just awesome looking. Seriously Awesome!